Probe Sonicator With Sound Proof Enclosure is used for preparing tissues, emulsions, immiscible liquids, and producing various nanoparticles. It consists of three components including a generator, probe, and a converter. This device works on the principle of conversion of electrical energy into mechanical vibration via piezoelectric crystals. Probe Sonicator With Sound Proof Enclosure is also equipped with overload protection system which shut down the device when a fault current is detected. Vibrations generated by the complete process results in longitudinal expansion and contraction of probe tip.
Controlled by microprocessor based system
Full amplitude control with greater degree of resolution
Comprised of highly efficient cooling system
- Probe Sonicator with Sound Proof Enclosure
- Sound Proof Enclosure to reduce cavitational sound ( Includes )
- Microprocessor controlled and completely programmable.
- Digital LCD display with Time setting .
- Temperature Indicator and controller.
- Auto-tuning for convenience and optimal processing efficiency.
- Variable Power Output control.
- Auto frequency chasing.
- Output amplitude 0-100% adjustment.
- Can be used to smash animal and plant cells
Probe Dia (Titanium Alloy) Standard)
Dimensions LxWxH (mm)
AC 220V / 50-60 HZAC 220V / 50-60 HZ
10 Kg + 5 Kg (Sound Proof Enclosure)
Shop No 5495, Cross Road No 5, Nicholson Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India