Digital Abbe Refractometer is laboratory equipment which is used for measuring refractive index and dispersion rate of liquids & solids. It is ideal to be used for both transparent and translucent samples with the ability to measure solids percentage of sugar solution. This device is highly appreciated for its easy to use nature with minimal sample requirements. Working of Digital Abbe Refractometer is based on Snells Law which describes the relationship between angle of incidence and refraction.
It is comprised of programmed software for connecting to a computer system
Thermostatic connection & built-in light source for prism
Easy to calibrate
- Measurement of Refreractive index nD of transparent or transculents liquid and solid substance.
- Measurement of brix of sugar solution
- Prism made of hard glass
- Visual aim and LCD Display
- Automatic correction of the effect of temperature on the Brix
- Printer Interface for direct data print-out.
Measurement range Refractive index nD
Measurement range dissolved solids Brix
Accuracy refractive index nD
Accuracy dissolved solids Brix
Temperature range (Min 0.1ÃÂ°C)
Correction range of Brix versus Temperature
Usage Temperature Range
Ambient to 35ÃÂ°C
370 x 240 x 470
AC 220V / 50 HZ
Shop No 5495, Cross Road No 5, Nicholson Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India